Using aromatherapy in your home or office can quickly reduce stress, increase immunity and create a wonderful ambience.
Try the blends below for immune enhancement.
Add the following essential oils to a nebulizing diffuser.
- 10 drops Frankincense (Boswellia serrata) essential oil
- 8 drops Blood Orange (Citrus sinensis) essential oil
- 4 drops Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)essential oil
Diffusing essential oils is one of the fastests ways to enhance immune stimulation and adds a wonderful ambience to the environment. If you do not have a nebulizing diffuser you can also create a room spray or add a few drops of essential oils to a pot of hot water on the stove.
In a 2oz. glass bottle with a spray top add the following ingredients:
- 1 tsp. vegetable glycerin
- 20 drops of essential oils
- Try a blend of 8 drops Bergamot (Citrus bergamia), 8 drops Douglas Fir (Pseudotsuga menziesii), and 4 drops Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans).
- Purified water or hydrosol (pine or fir would be really fragrant).
First put the vegetable glycerin in the bottom of the bottle, add essential oils and shake well. Then, add in the water and/or hydrosol. Shake well.
Spray in the corners of a room or linens. Caution: Keep away from the face.