Aromatherapy Teachers Training Program
Take your passion and knowledge of aromatherapy to the next level!
Become an aromatherapy teacher!
Being an Aromatherapy Teacher means that you will be a positive influence in your community. As an in-classroom instructor, you will be inspired knowing that you make such a difference in your student’s lives and will significantly enhance their experience with aromatherapy. It is also a unique opportunity to encourage new aromatherapy clients for consultations and to purchase your aromatherapy products.
2021 Online Teachers Training (40 hours)
Join us for our next Teachers Training that begins March 2021.
Online virtual classes will be held on March 13, 20, 27 and April 10, 17, 24, 2021.
~ Instead of the usual five or six-day course, we have observed over the years that lengthening the teachers training over two months has shown a significant increase in the abilities, confidence, and skills of our teachers.~
Six online virtual classrooms will be held on Saturdays:
PST 9am-12:30pm, MST 10am-1:30pm, CST 11am-2:30pm, EST 12pm-3:30pm
This teachers training program is offered in an online virtual classroom format. The entire course will be accessed from your computer. Good internet connection is required. A student must attend all sessions unless prior arrangements are made. All class sessions will be recorded and available for any future viewing.
Training topics will include:
- Preparation to teach the Essential Aromatherapy one to two day course.
- Inspirational and powerful communication skills.
- Auditory and visual presentations.
- Understanding student learning styles including auditory, olfactory, kinesthetic, and visual.
- Teaching methods, preparation, and structure.
- Curriculum development and learning objectives.
- Classroom Set-up: setting the stage.
- Course supplies and resources.
- Overcoming obstacles within the classroom and ourselves.
- How to organize, design, and implement a class.
- Stimulating presentations and activities to enhance your connection with aromatic plants.
- How to market and advertise your classes, including enrollment and business skills.
Course materials included:
- Six Virtual Classroom Sessions
- Essential Aromatherapy PowerPoint
- Essential Aromatherapy Course Text Master
- Essential Aromatherapy Course Workbook Master
- Essential Aromatherapy Teacher’s Training Guide
- Step-by-Step Training Manual
Instructor: Shanti Dechen, CCAP, CAI, LMT, founder and director of Aroma Apothecary Healing Arts Academy.
Two to four month payment plans are also available upon request. If you choose the payment plan you can enroll online and choose the phone payment and then contact our office to arrange the monthly payments.
The tuition for the teachers training includes all course materials and copyright permission to teach the Essential Aromatherapy course in an in-classroom setting.
Prerequisite: A minimum of 200 hours of aromatherapy training through Aroma Apothecary Healing Arts Academy or comparable training with a NAHA or AIA approved school and permission of the director.
"An Attitude of Gratitude! I want to express an attitude of gratitude to Shanti Dechen and the Aroma Apothecary Healing Arts Academy for offering the "Aromatherapy Teacher Training Program" to those who embark on the path of teaching aromatherapy properly. The Aromatherapy teacher training program is a well constructed and executed training program, it is apart from other "teach-the-teacher" programs out there in the aromatherapy world, for the reason that the tremendous teaching and practical experiences of Shanti Dechen and the academy help to provide and prepare potential teachers with aromatherapy related situation that may arise in the classroom and in daily encounters. This is an unique learning experience. Upon completing it, I am very confident in conducting and presenting aromatherapy to my community with the knowledge that I will have ongoing learning opportunities and support from Director Shanti Dechen and Aroma Apothecary Healing Arts Academy."
Telisa Chai, CA
Jennifer Cardone Durante, RA
Registered Holistic Clinical Aromatherapist & Aromatherapy Instructor
"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature.
It will never fail you."
~ Frank Lloyd Wright